Deadline: 31 March 2016
The Kuwait Program at Sciences Po (KSP) is a partnership between Sciences Po and the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS) and is seeking applications for its Kuwait Program at Sciences Po Mobility Grant 2016. Working together, the two institutions are supporting research and teaching of excellence in the social sciences and the humanities with special emphasis on the study of the Arab World and the Gulf Region.
The KSP Mobility Grant program supports projects of Sciences Po students in countries of the Arab World and the Gulf Region with the objective of enhancing their experience in the region. These projects may take different forms, including studies at a partner university, internships or field research in the region.
Grants available & Duration
Each selected student is awarded up to 5,000 Euros for the academic year 2016-2017 and may not be deferred.
- Sciences Po students of all nationalities may apply.
- Proposed projects must take place in a country of the Arab World or the Gulf Region.
- Both undergraduate and graduate students at Sciences Po are eligible for the KSP Mobility Grant:
- Proposed projects must validate a course of study at Sciences Po. Gap year projects are not eligible for the grant.
How to Apply
- Applicants must send the following materials by email with ‘KSP Mobility Grant Application Fall 2016’ in the subject line.
- CV in English.
- A cover letter in English of 1000 words addressed to the members of the joint selection committee.
- Copy of the official academic transcripts for the entire length of your studies at Sciences Po.
- Two letters of reference from professors, written in English. To ensure confidentiality, these letters should be sent via email.
- A one-page budget proposal including a provisional timeline.
- Results will be announced by email around the end of May 2016.
For more information, please download the PDF KSP Mobility Grant.