Application Deadline : 31 March 2013
The United Nations is seeking eligible candidates for the post of Curriculum Consultant. Job location is Cape Town, South Africa. Excellent written and spoken English skills and sound report writing skills are required. French language skills are an advantage.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Advanced educational background in one of the areas of: Business, Human Resources, Curriculum Development, Education, or related field;
- Proven track record of training curricula (and manual) development;
- Six to ten years of experience in development, assessment and evaluation of curriculum, teaching and learning resources required;
- Experience with experiential learning, action learning, work integrated curricula;
- Professional experience working in Africa, and:
- Thorough understanding of the issues surrounding employment challenges in developing and transitional countries.
The Consultant will be based in Cape Town with travel to Ghana and Senegal for an initial period of 6 months. Thereafter, the Consultant could provide home-based remote assistance as needed, and will return to each centre to perform an annual review and quality assurance evaluation in June 2014 (end of academic year).
How to apply:
Interested applicants should forward salary expectations, a curriculum vitae, letter of interest and names of 3 referees to [email protected]
For more information visit this link.