GlobalGiving links up donors, nonprofits and companies worldwide by heping registered organizations in accessing the funding, tools, training, and support they need to become more effective.
It is the first and largest global crowdfunding community for nonprofits and works with a mission to catalyze a global market for ideas, information, and money that democratizes aid and philanthropy.
GlobalGiving helps people to achieve funds for their cause and supports nonprofits in order to make them more effective with that money by connecting organizations to resources that help them continually learn and improve.
- Arts & Culture
- Climate Change
- Democracy & Governance
- Disaster Recovery
- Economic Development
- Human Rights
- Humanitarian Assistance
- Peace & Security
- Women & Girls
Benefits of Joining Global Giving
Once the application gets approved by the team, the applicants become able to:
- post a project to promote their project and receive donations;
- use GlobalGiving’s donor management and communication tools;
- participate in at least three giving day campaigns each year, with thousands of dollars in matching funds and bonus prizes provided by GlobalGiving;
- access free training programs and learning tools to help their organization grow and thrive;
- non-US organizations can get tax-deductible donations for US donors.
How to Apply
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Application submission: Interested applicants can begin their applications via given website.
- Creating a Page: Share details about your work with potential donors, demonstrating how their donation will make a difference.
- Once, the application gets approved by GlobalGiving, the applicant will immediately be able to receive donations from his/her network and access GlobalGiving learning tools.
For more information, please visit GlobalGiving.