Deadline: 31 December 2015
The Scottish Government in collaboration with British Council is offering PhD research travel grants for women to conduct their research or dissertation in a Scottish University in order to help women in Pakistan achieve their potential and ambitions, aiding them to build a secure future for themselves and their families.
The grants aim to facilitate female PhD students enrolled in Pakistani Universities carry out research in Scotland. British Council Pakistan will administer these grants and shortlist the applicants that are to be awarded the grants.
Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme will facilitate award-holders with the following incentives:
- Travel Expenses: Return ticket to Scotland, visa fee and insurance
- Living costs for a period of maximum three months
The following criteria must be met to be considered eligible for the scholarship:
- Only female applicants can apply.
- Applicant must be a Pakistani national, currently residing in Pakistan.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a PhD programme in a Higher Education Commission recognised Pakistani University.
- Applicant must have acceptance for their research proposal from a University in Scotland.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their application forms online via given website.
For more information, please visit PhD Research Travel Grants.