Deadline: 31 May 2016
Are you an artist or creator? Are you an NGO or a non-profit private body or a public body, whose activities contribute to the promotion of culture and artistic creation? If yes then apply for the International Fund for the Promotion of Culture 2016.
The United Nations Educational, scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is currently inviting applicants for its International Fund for the Promotion of Culture 2016. The resources of the International Fund for the Promotion of Culture are intended to promote:
- Cultures as sources of knowledge, meanings, values and identity
- The role of culture for sustainable development
- Artistic creativity in all its forms, while respecting freedom of expression
- International and regional cultural cooperation
The amount of assistance required is between US$ 20,000 and US$ 100,000 and covers no more than 80% of the total project budget.
- The potential beneficiaries of the Fund shall be:
- public bodies with specific responsibility for the promotion of culture and artistic creation
- non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and non-profit private bodies whose objectives are in conformity with those of the Fund and whose activities contribute to the promotion of culture and artistic creation
- individuals, particularly artists and creators
- Priority shall be given, as far as possible, to requests from or benefiting countries on the latest DAC List of Official Development Assistance Recipients.
- Priority is given to projects submitted by young creators aged 18 to 30 years and to projects aimed at benefitting youth.
- Eligible activities for receipt of assistance from the IFPC are:
- the production of cultural and artistic works
- the organization of cultural and artistic events of national, regional and/or international scope contributing to the establishment of culture and development strategies and programmes
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit IFPC 2016.