Deadline: 26 October 2015
Are you leading a project or an enterprise that is benefiting developing communities? Are you passionate about making the world a better place? Do you have the ambition to make your project/enterprise financially sustainable? Take the next step by applying to the SE Outreach Accelerator!
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Social Entrepreneurship Forum is inviting founders of projects/social enterprises who are creating positive social and/or environmental impact in developing communities for the SE Outreach Accelerator program that aim to support and facilitate the emergence of social entrepreneurs from all over the world, whose innovations and ideas address societal and environmental challenges facing developing and emerging markets.
There are two physical parts of the program, each consisting of 3 weeks, which will take part in Stockholm. The first physical part of the program will focus on the enterprise opportunity assessment in order to understand the drivers of the enterprise and start formulating a solid plan for the next stage. The second part will focus on the execution and how to make it happen. In between these periods participants will return to their businesses but are required to spend 10 hours a week to meet program deliverables, such as participating in an exercise to collect customer testimonials, conduct market research and providing each other with feedbacks.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The SE Outreach Accelerator is open for applicants with:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Any background or nationality
- No requirement to have a registered enterprise prior to the program
- Both for-profit and non-for profits enterprises
- No requirement to already have a written business plan
- No requirement to have revenue streams/profitability prior to the program
Applicants eligible to apply:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have an operating project/enterprise that targets social and/or environmental issues facing the developing communities
- Project/enterprises can be scaled and replicated to benefit more people
- Are passionate about creating positive impact with your project/enterprise and have the ambition of making it financially sustainable from sources beyond donations
- Are the founders of such project/enterprises with mandate to make executive deicisions.
- Can attend the Accelerator program in Stockholm full-time during April 11-29 and September 5-23, 2016 and can commit to spend the time in between to build on your learnings and meet the program deliverables.
- can fully participate in a program conducted entirely in English (read/write/speak/comprehend)
- are open-minded and willing to share your experiences in a co-working, co-learning environment.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit SE Outreach Accelerator.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.