Deadline- 25 September 2013
All eligible participants are invited to participate in BBC Media training for Syrian journalists in the areas of professional journalism, new media and management. This training will be conducted in Beirut, Lebanon from 19 to 21 November. This program is funded by European Union and delivered by a consortium led by BBC Media Action.
- To strengthen the professional capacity of journalists, particularly in the areas of media independence and online media.
- To improve the reporting of EU social, economic and political policies within the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Caucasus.
- If applicants are currently working in the media in Syria they may apply for the BBC News Reporting course.
- Applicants will have worked in an established media outlet of any platform for at least 2 years as a reporter or editor.
- Ideally they will have an interest in covering international news, especially concerning the EU and related subjects.
For more information, visit this link