MASHAV – Israel’s Agency for International Development Cooperation with The Teaching Center for Trauma, Emergency and MCS RAMBAM Health Care Campus invite professionals to participate in the International Course on “Developing and Organizing a Trauma System and MCS Organisation to be conducted between May 22–June 3, 2016.
The course on “Developing and Organizing a Trauma System and MCS Organization” is intended for physicians, nurses and paramedics involved in the organization and treatment of trauma victims.
The course will be held at Rambam Health Care Campus , situated at HaAliya HaShniya St 8, Haifa in Israel.
- Comprehending the continuity of treatment of trauma patients in a trauma system
- Studying the structures involved in the various phases of treatment
- Developing a model of a trauma system appropriate for the student’s country of origin
- Mass casualty preparedness
- The course is intended for physicians, nurses and paramedics involved in the organization and treatment of trauma victims. All applications will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee; only 24 applicants will be accepted to the course.
- Applicants must speak and write English fluently.
- Application forms must be completed in English and accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae in English and a copy of the applicant’s medical degree
- Application forms must be received by Rambam Health Care Campus no later than February 1, 2016
- Applicants must note the following:
- The course is held daily, for approximately 8 hours; meals are included
- There are no days off for the course duration (May 22–June 3, 2016)
- Provisions will not be made for accommodations before or after the course
- Participants must attend all lectures and activities; failure attend will prevent the attendee from receiving a course completion certificate
How to Apply
Application forms and other information can be obtained at the nearest Israeli mission or at MASHAV’s website. Completed application forms, including the medical form, should be sent to the relevant Israeli mission in the respective country.
MASHAV awards a limited number of scholarships. The scholarship covers the cost of the training program including lectures and field visits, full board accommodation in double rooms (two participants per room), health insurance and transfers to and from the airport. Medical insurance covers medical services and hospitalization in case of emergency.
For more information about this course, please download this PDF.