Deadline: 11 January 2016
The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) is inviting applicants for its traineeship program that provides trainees with an understanding of the Centre and its role within the activities of the European Union and provides them with an opportunity to acquire practical knowledge and professional experience.
ECDC’s mission is to identify, assess and communicate current and emerging threats to human health posed by infectious diseases.
- ECDC pays a travel allowance to compensate the expenses incurred at the beginning and at the end of the traineeship from the place of residence.
- Limited support in finding accommodation may be available.
Training Grant Information
ECDC pays a monthly grant of 1 397,52 EUR net per month.
In order to be an eligible candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a national of an EU Member State, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein;
- Have completed your studies and been awarded a full university degree by the closing date for applications;
- Have a very good command of English (the working language of ECDC). Knowledge of any additional EU languages is considered an asset;
- Have not have previously participated in a formal traineeship or employment (paid or unpaid) within a European institution, agency or body.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may send their application forms at the mail address given on the website.
For more information, please visit ECDC Traineeship Programme.