MASHAV Professional courses are offered annually in Israel and abroad that are based on a “train the trainers” approach to institutional and human capacity building. These training programmes are specially designed for individuals and organizations from developing countries for improving their skills and building their capacity in effectively addressing issues, managing projects, advocating for rights and replicating successes in their areas. Such programmes are golden opportunities for NGOs in low income countries as they not only help in increasing their knowledge but also build strong networking with like-minded institutions and open newer opportunities.
MASHAV focus primarily on areas in which Israel has a competitive advantage, including agriculture and rural development; water resources management; entrepreneurship and innovation; community development; medicine and public health, empowerment of women and education.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
We have developed a list of upcoming training programmes organized by MASHAV (Israel’s Agency for International Development Cooperation) for this particular year 2016. Many of these programmes offer full or partial financial support to participate in these training programmes which are held internationally at different locations.
List of 2016 Professional Courses
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
This is a list of MASHAV’s upcoming professional courses to be conducted in 2016 in Israel-
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Education System 7-26 February
- Postharvest Physiology, Pathology and Handling of Fresh Commodities 7-26 February
- Educational Methodologies Youth at Risk: Preventing Students Dropouts and Facilitating Reintegration 6 March-6 April
- Education for Sustainable Development (for participants from African countries) 20 March-8 April
- Modern Apiculture Management: Honey, By-products and Pollination 28 March-14 April
- Climate Change and Agriculture 3-15 April
- Integrated Pest Management 3-22 April
- Renewable Energy as a Catalyst for Regional Development 16-31 May
- Clean Technologies – Environmental Technology, Innovation and Management Systems as a Means for Regional and Economic Development 30 May-23 June
About the Scholarships
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
MASHAV awards a limited number of scholarships. The scholarship covers the cost of the training program including lectures and field visits, full board accommodation in double rooms (two participants per room), health insurance and transfers to and from the airport. Medical insurance covers medical services and hospitalization in case of emergency.
Read the description of each course in the next articles.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.