Nepal, Real Solutions Pvt. Ltd., on behalf of the United Nations invites applications from potential candidates for a traineeship programme with UN Agencies. UN Agencies in Nepal have initiated a joint traineeship programme to offer professional training as well as capacity building and to University graduates from socially excluded groups to develop their professional competencies and enhance their employability prospects.
The programme will be for an 11 month period with a full time on the job training assignment with access to mentoring and practical experience in an international UN working environment. Opportunities for prospective trainees are available in the areas of general administration, programme/ project development and management in the areas of Poverty Reduction, Environment, Governance, Peace Building, Child Protection, Nutrition, Health, Water Sanitation and Hygiene, Social Policy, Education, Social Inclusion & Gender Equality, Population, Monitoring and Evaluation, Human Resource Management, Finance, Logistics, Supplies Procurement and other UN related themes.
The minimum selection criteria for the applicants are given below:
• University graduate (minimum Bachelors degree)
• Belonging to a socially excluded group
• Passion to work in the development sector
• Appreciation of UN Core Values (Professionalism, Integrity & Respect for Diversity)
• Strong commitment to learn
• Willingness to work with others
• Basic communication skills (oral and written) in English and Nepali languages
• Commitment to complete the assignment during the traineeship period.
Deadline: May 22, 2012
For further information, visit the link.