Deadline: 13 January 2016
The Royal College of Art is accepting applications from eligible countries for the Abraaj RCA Innovation Scholarship to support outstanding recipients who lack the financial resources to pay for their own studies.
The Abraaj Group is recognised as a leading investor in growth markets with a long-standing track record of engaging with stakeholders. Consistent with its desire to be fully integrated in the markets in which it operates, Abraaj is delighted to expand its support of emerging creative talent around the world by working closely with the Royal College of Art in establishing this Scholarship.
UAE; Turkey; Mexico; Singapore; Algeria; Brunei; Colombia; Egypt; Ghana; India; Indonesia; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Malaysia; Morocco; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Saudi Arabia; South Africa; Thailand; and Tunisia.
- The Abraaj RCA Innovation Scholarship will cover full international tuition fees to study at a Master’s level for two years at the Royal College of Art in London.
- A significant contribution towards living costs will also be provided.
- The successful candidate will:
- Share the principles and values of Abraaj in terms of having a positive impact on communities in their home country
- Demonstrate the potential to grow into a leadership position in their chosen field.
- Return to their home country upon graduation in order to make a difference to their community
- Applicants from all eligible countries will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Candidates must demonstrate the potential to change the way people think and behave, and in doing so share the values of Abraaj in working for the betterment of the life and culture of their home countries.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit RCA Innovation Scholarship.