Deadline- 24 February 2014
EuropeAid is seeking proposals for EU Partnership for Peace Programme. The main purpose of this program is to help create the conditions for the peace process to advance and provide a solid foundation at societal level for lasting peace in the Middle East.
- to promote civil society peace building and conflict transformation actions, via initiatives which are likely to have an impact on people’s everyday lives.
- to support practical actions aiming at rebuilding mutual trust through reconciliation, building capacity for non-violent approaches to conflict resolution, empowering marginalized parties and launching joint development policies and strategies.
- to strengthen direct civil society relationships and co-operation based on equality and reciprocity between Palestinians and Israelis, including the Arab minority in Israel.
The overall indicative amount made available under this Call for Proposals is € 4,700,000. The initial planned duration of an action may not be lower than 24 months nor exceed 36 months.
Eligibility & Criteria-
- be legal persons
- be non-profit-making
- be specific types of organisations such as: non-governmental organisations, public sector operators, local authorities, international (inter-governmental) organisations
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or one of the ENPI South Countries or a country that is beneficiary of Pre-Accession Assistance or a Member State of the EEA
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
For more information, visit this link