Proposal Invitation Category
- under the three programmatic areas of the UN Trust Fund’s 2015-2020 Strategy;
- under the “special window” addressing violence against women and girls in the context of the current refugee crisis; and
- under the “By Invitation only” category
Under Three Programmatic Areas
- Improving access for women and girls to essential, safe and adequate multi-sectoral services to end violence against women and girls;
- Increasing effectiveness of legislation, policies, national action plans and accountability systems to prevent and end violence against women and girls; and
- Improving prevention of violence against women and girls through changes in knowledge, attitudes and practices.
Under Special Window
Window of grant-making will focus on providing funding to organizations specifically addressing the issue of sexual and gender based violence experienced by women and girls refugees with an aim to enhance protection efforts at the stage of the transit process and to increase the provision of basic information and adequate basic services targeting the needs of all refugee, IDP and migrant women and girls in both transit and host countries.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Under “By Invitation only” Category
As part of its 2015-2020 programmatic strategy, the UN Trust Fund may specially invite a select number of its past grantees to submit applications. Such an invitation might be extended based on a rigorous assessment of the results and a specific and measurable impact of previously funded initiatives.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- For large civil society organizations and governments: US$ 125,001 to US$ 1 million for 2 or 3 years.
- For small civil society organizations: US$ 50,000 to US$ 125,000 for 2 or 3 years
Please visit next page for information regarding eligibility criteria and application procedure.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.