WFP pursues a vision of the world where every man, woman and child has access at all times to the food needed for an active and healthy life.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
WFP intends to improve the lives of poorest people and those who either permanently or during crisis periods are unable to produce enough food or do not have the resources to otherwise obtains the food that they and their households require for active and healthy lives.
On average, WFP reaches more than 80 million people with food assistance in 75 countries each year.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Save lives and protect livelihoods in emergencies
- Support food security and nutrition and (re)build livelihoods in fragile settings and following emergencies
- Reduce risk and enable people, communities and countries to meet their own food and nutrition needs
- Reduce under nutrition and break the intergenerational cycle of hunger
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- use food aid to support economic and social development;
- meet refugee and other emergency food needs, and the associated logistics support; and
- promote world food security in accordance with the recommendations of the United Nations and FAO.
- to save lives in refugee and other emergency situations;
- to improve the nutrition and quality of life of the most vulnerable people at critical times in their lives; and
- to help build assets and promote the self-reliance of poor people and communities, particularly through labor-intensive works programmes.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit WFP.