Deadline: 25 April 2016
The United States Government (USG), as represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Bureau for Democracy, Conflict and Humanitarian assistance (DCHA), Office of Conflict management and Mitigation (CMM) invites applications from qualified entities for funding a program entitled “2016 Conflict Mitigation and Reconciliation Programs and Activities (Global Reconciliation Fund)”. The program carry out the activities that mitigate conflict and promote reconciliation by bringing together individuals of different ethnic, religious, or political backgrounds from areas of civil conflict and war.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The program aims to make significant strides in the overall goal of conflict mitigation, peace and reconciliation through the implementation of People-to-People (P2P) activities in selected eligible conflict-affected countries.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Subject to funding availability, USAID intends to provide approximately US $16,000,000 in total USAID funding.
- The ceiling for the single award under this program is US $1,500,000.
- Actual funding amount are subject to availability of funds as well as content, quality and number of applications received, needs and competing priorities.
- For Local Entities Only: Funding Range between $100,000 and $800,000
- For Local Entities and Non-Local Entities (except for Colombia): Funding Range between $800,000 and $1,500,000
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- USAID encourages applications from potential new partners.
- USAID will not accept applications from individuals.
- USAID welcomes applications from entities that have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- With the exception of one funding category and all programming in Colombia, the following types of entities (both local and non-local) are eligible to apply.
- U.S. and Non-U.S. Non-Profit NGOs
- U.S. and Non-U.S. For-Profit NGOs
- U.S. and Non-U.S. Colleges and Universities
- Public International Organisations (PIOs)
- Only local entities may apply for funding in the lower funding category.
- For programming in Colombia, only local entities may apply.
- The Recipient must be a responsible entity
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Global Reconciliation Fund.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.