Deadline: 13 May 2016
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) through its Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) is inviting applicants for USAID Global Health Challenges to seek opportunities to co-create, co-design, coinvest, and collaborate in the research, development, piloting, testing, and scaling of innovative, practical and cost-effective interventions to address the most pressing problems in global health.
It is to generate novel tools and approaches that accelerate and sustain improved health outcomes in developing countries.
Criteria for Consideration
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Initial submissions are not evaluated against other submissions, but solely whether USAID believes that the submitter will be a valuable contributor to the co-creation process.
- Concept Papers are not evaluated against other submissions, but solely based on USAID’s determination that the Concept Paper will successfully address the Problem and Challenges set forth herein.
- Decisions regarding USAID’s pursuit of a particular project, technology or relationship are based on the available evidence, data and resulting analysis.
- The reputations of an organization, its past performance, the managerial and technical ability of the person or team of people engaged in the endeavor are always significant considerations in assessing the potential and the risks associated with each award.
- Additional criteria that may be considered under this BAA to indicate that the submission successfully addresses the Problem and Challenges will be specified in each Addendum.
- Public, private, for-profit and nonprofit organizations, as well as institutions of higher education, public international organizations, non-governmental organizations, U.S. and non-U.S. governmental organizations, multilateral and international donor organizations are eligible under this BAA.
- All organizations must be determined to be responsive to the BAA and sufficiently responsible to perform or participate in the final award type.
For more information, visit grants.gov.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.