Deadline: 11 May 2016
The United States Agency for International Development in Bangladesh (USAID/Bangladesh) is seeking applications from qualified US and non-US organisations to fund an activity entitled “Feed the Future Bangladesh Aquaculture and Nutrition Activity” that will improve rural household income and nutrition by increasing aquaculture productivity, strengthening the aquaculture value chain and improving the awareness and adoption of nutrition related behaviors of rural households.
- Increased Productivity of Aquaculture Ponds
- Strengthened Aquaculture Value Chain
- Improved Nutrition status of rural household
- Subject to funding availability, USAID intends to provide up to $24,500,000
- The period of performance anticipated is five (5) years, beginning on the effective date of the award
- Applicants must be nongovernmental U.S. and non U.S. entities and individuals, otherwise there is no restriction.
- Entities such as nonprofit organizations, profit making concerns, Private Voluntary Organizations (PVOs), Public International Organizations (PIOs), faithbased and community organizations, educational institutions, etc. are eligible to submit applications.
- USAID/Bangladesh encourages applications from potential new implementing partners
- The applicant must agree to practice mutually agreedupon methods of accountability for funds and other assets provided or funded by USAID.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit Feed the Future Bangladesh Aquaculture and Nutrition Activity.