Deadline: 29 February 2016
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for a cooperative agreement from all U.S. and non-U.S. qualified organizations (other than those from foreign policy restricted countries) for funding to support a program entitled Integrated HIV Prevention and Health Services for Key and Priority Populations (HIS-KP) in the Republic of Mozambique.
This program seeks to Improve Health and HIV Outcomes among Key and Priority Populations. The emphasis of this program is to make quality services available by means that can be scaled, including through improved referrals and linkages across the continuum of both community and clinic-based services. To ensure that this is a sustainable goal the program proposes an integrated community mobilization and structural interventions approach.
The program goal will be achieved through the following results:
- Access to integrated and comprehensive HIV interventions and health services for key and priority populations is increased.
- Enabling environment that decreases social and structural barriers in accessing HIV and related services for key and priority populations is promoted.
- Mapping, monitoring and tracking systems of services offered to key populations across the continuum of care is strengthened
Program Operation Guiding Principles
- Cooperation and Collaboration
- Participation of Beneficiaries
- Scale and Coverage
- Best Practices and Creativity
- Participatory Data Monitoring and Use
- Cost Sharing and Program Income
Grant Information: USAID intends to provide up to US$20,000,000 in total USAID funding for the life of the activity.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- New Partners: USAID encourages competition in the award of grants and cooperative agreements to identify and fund the programs that best achieve Agency objectives. USAID also encourages applications from potential new partners.
- Eligibility Requirements: All qualified U.S. and non-U.S. organizations (other than those from foreign policy restricted countries) are eligible to apply
- Ceiling Level: The proposed ceiling level of $20 million has been determined from
- Current activities and funding levels from PEPFAR sources serving Key and Priority Populations;
- an Independent Government Cost Estimate to determine the amount of funding needed to obtain expected results and targets of this NOFO, and
- Strategic planning in conjunction with the USG interagency PEPFAR team of planned KP funding levels.
- Cost Share Requirements: USAID/Mozambique has determined that cost sharing on the part of a qualified cooperative agreement partner is not required.
- Responsible Entity: The successful Applicant will be responsible for ensuring achievement of the program objectives.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants can register themselves and can download the complete Notice of Funding Opportunity at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Integrated HIV Prevention and Health Services.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.