Deadline: 1 March 2016
The United States Agency for International Development-Madagascar (USAID/Madagascar) is seeking applications from qualified U.S. and Non U.S. organisations to apply for Disability Funding to increase the participation of people with disability (PWD) in USAID activities and strengthen the capacity and services of Disabled People’s Organization (DPO’s).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Projects may be stand-alone, targeted programs to benefit persons with disabilities, or they can be projects/activities that seek to mainstream persons with disabilities within existing USAID/Madagascar programs.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Increase the participation of people with disabilities in USAID programs/activities; and
- Strengthen the capacity and leadership of civil society organizations run by and for people with disabilities; herein referred to as Disabled People’s Organizations (DPOs).
This is a world-wide funding opportunity however; USAID/Madagascar is limited to a maximum, funding available for awards is approximately $6,000,000. Programs will be fund in two categories:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Small fund proposal: Ranging from $20,000 to $300,000
- Large fund proposal: Ranging from $300,000 – $600,000
- Applications should be from qualified U.S. or non-U.S. entities, such as private, non-profit organizations (or for-profit companies willing to forego profits), including private voluntary organizations, universities, research organizations, professional associations, and relevant special interest associations working in Madagascar are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Mainstream (non-DPO) organizations applying for funds must include in their application letter(s) of signed support from local DPOs they wish to partner with for the purpose of the project.
- Partners new to USAID are encouraged to submit applications. Prior to award USAID must undertake necessary pre-award reviews of these organizations. This process may significantly delay start up so organizations should take this into account and plan their implementation dates and activities accordingly.
- USAID will not accept applications from individuals.
- All applicants must be legally recognized organizational entities under applicable law.
- PIOs are not eligible to apply for funding under this program.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants can submit their applications electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Promoting Inclusive Development in Madagascar.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.