Deadline: 19 May 2016
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for Assistance Agreement from qualified and eligible U.S. and non-U.S. organisations for funding to support a program entitled “TRANSFORM/Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) with an aim to increase the use of improved WASH products and services in Ethiopia and the TRANSFORM’s overall goal of ending preventable child and maternal death.
The objective of TRANSFORM/WASH is to capacitate an organization or consortium to support the Government of Ethiopia (GOE) to increase the use of improved WASH products and services in Ethiopia. All activities should aim to achieve sustained (product-facilitated) behavior change by combining hygiene promotion, small-scale private sector hardware interventions, and enabling environment activities that reduce barriers to attaining scale.
- Increased WASH governance and management capacity at the sub national level
- Increased demand for low-cost quality WASH products and services, with a focus on sanitation
- Increased supply for low-cost quality WASH products and services, with a focus on sanitation
- Increased knowledge base to bring WASH innovations to scale
Funding Information: Pending the availability of funding, USAID anticipates awarding one or more Cooperative Agreement award with a value of $24,000,000.
- All qualified U.S. and non-U.S. organizations (other than those from foreign policy restricted countries) are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems and policies and procedures that comply with established U.S. Government standards, laws and regulations.
- The Recipient must be a responsible entity.
- USAID encourages applications from potential new partners.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit TRANSFORM/WASH.