Deadline: 2 May 2016
The United States Agency for International Development in Tanzania (USAID/Tanzania) is seeking applications for cooperative agreements from qualified U.S and Non-U.S. organisations to fund activities under a project entitled Comprehensive Health Services Delivery (CHSD) with an aim to support the recipients’ intervention and assistance to the Government of Tanzania (GOT) to increase access to high quality, comprehensive and integrated health services, especially for women and youth, with a focus on maternal, neonatal, child and reproductive health and nutrition outcomes.
Subject to funding availability, USAID/Tanzania intends to make three awards each with a period of performance of five (5) years
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Lake/Western and National TA Grouping –$56,450,000; includes FP, MCH and PMI funding
- North/Central Grouping – $123,200,000; includes HIV, TB, and FP funding
- Southern Grouping – $145,561,110; includes HIV, TB, FP, MCH and PMI funding
- TB and TB/HIV
- Maternal and Child Health
- Family Planning and Reproductive Health (FP/RH)
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Improved enabling environment for health service provision
- Improved availability of quality, integrated health services at facility level
- Increased access to health services at community level
- U.S. and non-US organizations may participate.
- USAID welcomes applications from organizations that have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs) s include Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSIs), Tribal Colleges and Universities (TCUs), and Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISIs)
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems, and policies and procedures that comply with established USG standards, laws, and regulations. The successful applicant will be subject to a risk assessment (Pre-award Survey) by the AO.
- The Recipient must be a responsible entity.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Comprehensive Health Services Delivery.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.