Deadline: 2 May 2016
The United States Agency for International Development in Tanzania (USAID/Tanzania) is seeking applications for cooperative agreements from qualified U.S and Non-U.S. organisations to fund activities under a project entitled Comprehensive Health Services Delivery (CHSD) with an aim to support the recipients’ intervention and assistance to the Government of Tanzania (GOT) to increase access to high quality, comprehensive and integrated health services, especially for women and youth, with a focus on maternal, neonatal, child and reproductive health and nutrition outcomes.
Subject to funding availability, USAID/Tanzania intends to make three awards each with a period of performance of five (5) years
- Lake/Western and National TA Grouping –$56,450,000; includes FP, MCH and PMI funding
- North/Central Grouping – $123,200,000; includes HIV, TB, and FP funding
- Southern Grouping – $145,561,110; includes HIV, TB, FP, MCH and PMI funding
- TB and TB/HIV
- Maternal and Child Health
- Family Planning and Reproductive Health (FP/RH)
- Improved enabling environment for health service provision
- Improved availability of quality, integrated health services at facility level
- Increased access to health services at community level
- U.S. and non-US organizations may participate.
- USAID welcomes applications from organizations that have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs) s include Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSIs), Tribal Colleges and Universities (TCUs), and Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISIs)
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems, and policies and procedures that comply with established USG standards, laws, and regulations. The successful applicant will be subject to a risk assessment (Pre-award Survey) by the AO.
- The Recipient must be a responsible entity.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Comprehensive Health Services Delivery.