Deadline: 25 March 2016
United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) is seeking applications from young people for its World Heritage Youth Forum 2016 entitled “At the Crossroads of Multi-Layered Heritage” that will be held from 29 June, 2016 – 12 July, 2016.
The Forum will provide the opportunity to exchange ideas, broaden their outlook and contribute to the discussions and immerse in topics such as urban life and its culture, natural landscape, importance and protection of constructions and the silhouette of the city within the scope of multi-layered heritage.
Eligible Countries: Angola, Azerbaijan, Burkina Faso, Croatia, Cuba, Finland, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Tunisia, Turkey, United Republic of Tanzania, Viet Nam, Zimbabwe, Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, Palestine, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Qatar
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The aim of the Forum is to deepen youth knowledge and understand the importance of:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- the implementation of the World Heritage Convention
- the working methods of the World Heritage Committee
- the challenges and opportunities of the protection of multi-layered World Heritage sites
Applicants must be:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Aged from 22 to 28
- Fluent in English
- Citizens of one of the Member States of the current World Heritage Committee as mentioned above in eligible countries
- Involved in heritage-related fields such as; World Heritage Studies (Landscape), Architecture, Urban Planning, Constructional Engineering, Archaeology, Sociology, Intangible Cultural Heritage, Anthropology, Ethnology, Ethnography, Economy, History, Art History, Communication, Law, Tourism, Natural and Cultural Heritage, Geography, International Relations
- Motivated, active and driven individuals interested to implement the outcomes of the Forum in their respective countries
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit World Heritage Youth Forum 2016.