Deadline: 29 April 2016
The Global Environment Facility (GEF), United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and the Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) are currently inviting applicants from South Africa for its Global Cleantech Innovation Programme (GCIP) 2016 to promote clean technology innovation and supporting SMEs and start-ups in developing and emerging economies.
- Energy Efficiency
- Water Efficiency
- Renewable Energy
- Waste Beneficiation
- Green Buildings
- Extensive mentoring & training on core business related competence for start-ups and SMEs as well as specific technological, IP, Financial & marketing skills.
- The possibility to liaise with potential investors and partners.
- Opportunities to showcase their technological innovations to the media and the public.
- A chance to win a monetary prize in addition to a fully sponsored trip to the USA to participate in the Cleantech Open Global Forum.
- Innovation start-ups and small and medium-sized enterprises focused on commercialisation of cutting-edge and innovative clean technology solutions.
- A two person team at a minimum and at least one team member must be a South African resident, citizen, or legal alien.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Innovation Programme.