Deadline: 15 December 2015
The Shell International Limited is seeking applications for Shell Ideas360 recruitment competition, in order to develop game-changing ideas for tackling energy, water and food issues.
Participants entering this global ideas competition could win the exciting opportunity to explore the world on a National Geographic Adventure. Even the simplest of ideas have the power to transform lives and positively impact society.
Prizes and Benefits
- Each member of a team that submits and idea receives a 3-month subscription to WIRED’s interactive digital edition (accessible on iPad, iPhone and Kindle Fire) and certificate of completion.
- Each member of a team that submits and idea receives a subscription to National Geographic Magazine and certificate of completion.
- Each member of the five finalist teams will receive a trip to the UK, a personalized medal and certificate of completion.
- Each winner team member will receive a National Geographic Adventure of their choice and a trophy.
- The teams will get:
- chance to work with professionals
- networking opportunities
- chance to learn and discover at every stage
- a chance to develop their ideas
- participation in the Competition is open to any person who will be higher of 18 years of age or the age of majority in the Participant’s relevant jurisdiction of residency
- Currently studying as a full time or part time undergraduate or postgraduate, excluding those studying for Phd or MPhil degrees, at one of the recognised, degree awarding universities or other equivalent higher education establishments set out on the World Higher Education Database.
- Residents of the Province of Quebec, Canada are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- Current employees, past employees, apprentices, trainees, interns, agents, officers or directors of the Promoter and its affiliates are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- The Competition is not open to employees, agents, affiliates, officers or directors of any advertiser, promotion agency or fulfilment agency of the Promoter or of anyone else professionally connected with the Competition.
- Eligible Students are not entitled to enter the Competition if they are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may register/login and apply online, via given website.
For more information, please visit Shell Ideas360.