Wild Geese Foundation (Wilde Ganzen) provides fund for your projects but in a condition that you find a Dutch fundraising partner to support you. The Dutch partners are the schools and foundations in the Netherlands that raise funds for development project. These partners or private initiatives raise fund for your cause. Now, you and the partner both should approach Wild Geese with your project and the Foundation will add up to 55% of bonus to the total fund raised by your Dutch partner. With the grand total, you can begin implementing your project.
Wild Geese Foundation supports people in their efforts to achieve a better future for their community in developing countries. The supports are aimed at tangible, small-scale projects for and by the people themselves, without discrimination. Every year, Wild Geese support about 350 projects worldwide.
- Application must be a partnership between people within the Netherlands and abroad.
- Proposed projects must concern a local initiative, meaning the project form is filled out locally.
- Proposed project must contribute to the improvement of living conditions of people living in poverty.
- Project should be realizable within a year’s time, with measurable results and soundly supported with facts.
Albania, Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo DR, Congo Rep., Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea Dem., Kosovo, Kyrgyz Rep., Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South of Sahara, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, St. Kitts-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, VietNam, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
How to Apply?
- First, find a Dutch partner who will help you raise fund for your project.
- Once the fundraising is complete, download application form from Wild Geese website. Your partner should download the relevant form.
- Submit the completed forms for review.
- Once both the forms are received, Wild Geese grant review panel will make the decisions and you will be provided 55% of the total amount that you have raised for your cause with the support of your Dutch Partner.
More information about this Foundations is available in the PDF version. If you are a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can instantly download this PDF version. Not a Premium Member? Click here to Sign up! Not interested? Continue reading…