Deadline: 30 October 2015
PROWEB (Professional Women, Women Executives and Business Women’s Forum), is a women’s economic empowerment forum as a non-partisan civil forum, the vision of PROWEB is to contribute towards economic empowerment of women through society, change which addresses the current social and economic challenges facing the women.
The Business Women’s Training will provide internationally benchmarked training in:
- Business Proposal Development
- Business Compliance, Governance and Ethics
- Business innovation, strategic Planning and Strategy Implementation
- Brand building, Marketing and Value Proposition
- Operations and Logistics Management
- Social Media, Business Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Experience Structured Mentoring by leading entrepreneurs.
- Participate in national and regional Business Expos and Trade Fairs.
- 18 + Zimbabwean women are eligible for this training program
- all the applicant must be Zimbabwe residents.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Interested Zimbabwean women can apply online or send application forms at the mail address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Business Women’s Training & Mentorship
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.