Deadline: 30 October 2015
PROWEB (Professional Women, Women Executives and Business Women’s Forum), is a women’s economic empowerment forum as a non-partisan civil forum, the vision of PROWEB is to contribute towards economic empowerment of women through society, change which addresses the current social and economic challenges facing the women.
The Business Women’s Training will provide internationally benchmarked training in:
- Business Proposal Development
- Business Compliance, Governance and Ethics
- Business innovation, strategic Planning and Strategy Implementation
- Brand building, Marketing and Value Proposition
- Operations and Logistics Management
- Social Media, Business Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Experience Structured Mentoring by leading entrepreneurs.
- Participate in national and regional Business Expos and Trade Fairs.
- 18 + Zimbabwean women are eligible for this training program
- all the applicant must be Zimbabwe residents.
How to Apply
Interested Zimbabwean women can apply online or send application forms at the mail address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Business Women’s Training & Mentorship