Deadline: 30 October 2015
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
PROWEB (Professional Women, Women Executives and Business Women’s Forum), is a women’s economic empowerment forum as a non-partisan civil forum, the vision of PROWEB is to contribute towards economic empowerment of women through society, change which addresses the current social and economic challenges facing the women.
The Business Women’s Training will provide internationally benchmarked training in:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Business Proposal Development
- Business Compliance, Governance and Ethics
- Business innovation, strategic Planning and Strategy Implementation
- Brand building, Marketing and Value Proposition
- Operations and Logistics Management
- Social Media, Business Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Experience Structured Mentoring by leading entrepreneurs.
- Participate in national and regional Business Expos and Trade Fairs.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- 18 + Zimbabwean women are eligible for this training program
- all the applicant must be Zimbabwe residents.
How to Apply
Interested Zimbabwean women can apply online or send application forms at the mail address given on the website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Business Women’s Training & Mentorship