Deadline: 5 April 2016
The International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM) is seeking applications for its 2nd Annual World Conference on Women’s Studies (WCWS) 2016 that will be held on 5-6 May 2016 in Sri Lanka. TIIKM’s will provide a greater platform to intensify the exchange of information on results of academic empirical research and case studies in the field of women’s studies.
The Conference will focus on “Empowering Future Generations of Women and Girls – Empowering Humanity” by increasing education, decision making power, and securing rights and opportunities for women and girls worldwide.
The main objective of the WCWS is to serve and benefit men and women, and women’s organizations that provide service, research, and support to women’s empowerment worldwide, as well as advocate for global gender equality by conducting policy research and designing models for their practical application.
- Women and Media in Global Perspective
- Securing Women’s and Girls’ Health
- Religion and Women’s Rights
- Empowering Women through Education and Entrepreneurship
- Addressing Violence against Women and Girls
- Advancing Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women and Girls
- Women’s Leadership in Law Enforcement
- Violence in Feminist, Gay and Postcolonial Discourses
- Women’s Artistic Expression
- Feminization of Poverty
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the abstract form via given website.
For more information, please visit World Conference.