Deadline: 23 May 2016
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications from qualified organizations for its Biodiversity Annual Program Statement (APS) in South Sudan in order to build foundations for conservation, anti-trafficking, land and natural resource management, conflict mitigation, and security, and will enhance women and youth with livelihoods and economic opportunities, through fishing, vegetable gardening and small scale microenterprise activities to disengage them from wildlife poaching.
- Promote recovery with resilience by facilitating community-led response, delivering critical services and strengthening livelihoods and resilience to shocks.
- Enable peace and reconciliation through support to an inclusive peace process, strengthening inter- and intra-communal relations and reconciliation, and improving mechanisms for conflict management.
- USAID anticipates that approximately $23M may be available to support the overall program
- The anticipated period of performance for each award may vary, but will not exceed a period of 5 years.
- All U.S. and non-U.S., nonprofit or for-profit NGOs, or Public International Organizations or international organizations (PIO or IO), may participate.
- USAID strongly encourages submissions from new and varied partners.
- Applicants are encouraged to contribute resources from their own private or local sources for the implementation of this program, where feasible.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their application forms electronically at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Biodiversity Annual Program Statement.