Applications can be submitted throughout the year
The Women’s Initiative Foundation promotes such domestic and foreign women, women and girls groups and projects of women who are led into thinking, willing and acting of emancipatory women’s interests. The Foundation develops its own activities, encourage innovative feminist thought and action.
Currently, scholarships or one-time grants are awarded, which deal in particular with issues such as the content of non-patriarchal and non-neoliberal economies, working and living.
The foundation’s purpose is realized through scientific and educational activities such as:
- Implementation and promotion of projects,
- Events and support of conferences and congresses
- Promotion of publications and publications in all forms of media including exhibitions,
- Awarding scholarships and sponsorship awards,
- Support of non-profit institutions
- Support and maintenance of their own and other archives,
- Support women-specific social activities and projects as well as practical projects that serve to equality.
- Only in individual cases, cultural projects are supported
- Single women or women’s groups to submit applications for funding to the Foundation.
- Applications can be submitted throughout the year.
Applications must be submitted via post. The application should have the notion of the topical subject, the question of the vision, the procedure and the time required for the individual steps (maximum 5 pages), a tabular life and professional career, the outline of previous feminist-political activities, the current work situation and the possible starting work included.
If you are a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can download this full Resource guide in PDF with links to original sites. Additionally, you can access thousands of other donors in our donor database. Not a Premium Member? Sign up now!