Deadline: 25 March 2016
As part of the 40th session of the World Heritage Committee and in the framework of the UNESCO World Heritage Education Programme, the Turkish National Commission for UNESCO and the Istanbul Site Management Directorate are currently inviting the young representatives from 35 countries for the World Heritage Youth Forum 2016 at the World Heritage Site of the Historic Areas of Istanbul, the Historic Peninsula and the entirely of the Golden Horn (Haliç).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Forum seeks to deepen youth knowledge and understanding the importance of:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- the implementation of the World Heritage Convention,
- the working methods of the World Heritage Committee,
- the challenges and opportunities of the protection of multi-layered World Heritage sites.
The program invites young people:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Aged from 22 to 28
- Fluent in English (Please note: No interpretation will be provided. The programme will take place in English only)
- Citizens of one of the 21 Member States of the current World Heritage Committee (Angola, Azerbaijan, Burkina Faso, Croatia, Cuba, Finland, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Tunisia, Turkey, United Republic of Tanzania, Viet Nam, Zimbabwe) and Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, Palestine, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Qatar
- Involved in heritage-related fields such as; World Heritage Studies (Landscape), Architecture, Urban Planning, Constructional Engineering, Archaeology, Sociology, Intangible Cultural Heritage, Anthropology, Ethnology, Ethnography, Economy, History, Art History, Communication, Law, Tourism, Natural and Cultural Heritage, Geography, International Relations
- Motivated, active and driven individuals interested to implement the outcomes of the Forum in their respective countries
Note: From each country mentioned above, only one candidate can be accepted.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The interested applicants are required to submit the application form available on the website.
For more information, please visit World Heritage Youth Forum 2016.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.