Deadline: 2 May 2016
The Citi Foundation, in partnership with the America’s Promise Alliance is currently inviting applicants from United states for its Youth Opportunity Fund with a motive to help urban youth build an entrepreneurial mindset, acquire leadership, financial, and workplace skills, and begin to engage in the formal economy through a first job.
The key priority of the Fund is to support nonprofits working in innovative ways to place low-income young adults on a path towards college and career.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- One-year grant up to $250,000
- Technical assistance
- Communications support
- Networking and learning opportunities with other grantees
- Nonprofit organizations from United States are eligible to Apply.
- Program should reach a minimum 250 low-income youth ages 16-24.
- Use strategies that connect youth to economic opportunities in their communities through but not limited to: entrepreneurship training, mentorship, service/leadership opportunities, and/or work experiences such as jobs, internships, and/or work-based learning opportunities.
- Engage municipal government partners. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate evidence of prior relationships with municipal government agencies such as the Mayor’s office, housing authorities, schools, health departments and planning departments, etc.
- Focus on innovation. Preference will be given to organizations that adopt unique approaches to service delivery including but not limited to: leveraging technology, utilizing digital and social media, and/or collaborations with new and/or local industry partners.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Youth Opportunity Fund.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.