Deadline: 2 May 2016
The Citi Foundation, in partnership with the America’s Promise Alliance is currently inviting applicants from United states for its Youth Opportunity Fund with a motive to help urban youth build an entrepreneurial mindset, acquire leadership, financial, and workplace skills, and begin to engage in the formal economy through a first job.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The key priority of the Fund is to support nonprofits working in innovative ways to place low-income young adults on a path towards college and career.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- One-year grant up to $250,000
- Technical assistance
- Communications support
- Networking and learning opportunities with other grantees
- Nonprofit organizations from United States are eligible to Apply.
- Program should reach a minimum 250 low-income youth ages 16-24.
- Use strategies that connect youth to economic opportunities in their communities through but not limited to: entrepreneurship training, mentorship, service/leadership opportunities, and/or work experiences such as jobs, internships, and/or work-based learning opportunities.
- Engage municipal government partners. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate evidence of prior relationships with municipal government agencies such as the Mayor’s office, housing authorities, schools, health departments and planning departments, etc.
- Focus on innovation. Preference will be given to organizations that adopt unique approaches to service delivery including but not limited to: leveraging technology, utilizing digital and social media, and/or collaborations with new and/or local industry partners.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Youth Opportunity Fund.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.