Deadline: 15 April 2016
Schneider Electric is inviting applicants to participate in its sixth annual Go Green in the City global business case challenge that will give a chance to revolutionize energy management and gain unique insight into one of the leading global energy management companies.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Go Green in the City is the ultimate global student competition for sustainable energy solutions.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Go Green in the City provides an opportunity to learn about Schneider Electric and to experience their work culture firsthand.
- All participants will receive a digital certificate of participation sent to the email address used for registration.
- Finalists along with the digital certificate will also get a memento from the Go Green in the City final competition.
- All finalists are invited to the final event in Paris; all travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by Schneider Electric.
- Semi-finalists will get an opportunity to work with a mentor from Schneider Electric and a chance to complete a digital interview.
- Business and engineering students pursuing their bachelor’s (at least 2nd year), master’s, or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
- Go Green in the City 2016 is open to two-member teams with at least one female member.
- Both of the team members must study in the same country for the duration of the competition. They are not, however, required to be from the same university, nor are they required to study the same subject or be in the same year, as long as they are not in their first year of their undergraduate education.
- English language competency is required.
- Teams from all over the world are welcome to compete.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Go Green in the City.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.