Deadline: 15 April 2016
Schneider Electric is inviting applicants to participate in its sixth annual Go Green in the City global business case challenge that will give a chance to revolutionize energy management and gain unique insight into one of the leading global energy management companies.
Go Green in the City is the ultimate global student competition for sustainable energy solutions.
- Go Green in the City provides an opportunity to learn about Schneider Electric and to experience their work culture firsthand.
- All participants will receive a digital certificate of participation sent to the email address used for registration.
- Finalists along with the digital certificate will also get a memento from the Go Green in the City final competition.
- All finalists are invited to the final event in Paris; all travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by Schneider Electric.
- Semi-finalists will get an opportunity to work with a mentor from Schneider Electric and a chance to complete a digital interview.
- Business and engineering students pursuing their bachelor’s (at least 2nd year), master’s, or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
- Go Green in the City 2016 is open to two-member teams with at least one female member.
- Both of the team members must study in the same country for the duration of the competition. They are not, however, required to be from the same university, nor are they required to study the same subject or be in the same year, as long as they are not in their first year of their undergraduate education.
- English language competency is required.
- Teams from all over the world are welcome to compete.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Go Green in the City.