Deadline: 5 April 2016
The World Bank is currently inviting talented young people for its Group Analyst Program, providing them the opportunity to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Through this structured three-year program, applicants will work in an intellectually challenging and culturally diverse environment within a specific practice, region, or corporate unit in the World Bank Group, which includes the World Bank, the International Finance Corporation (IFC), and the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) and International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes.
Upon completion of the program, there may be opportunities for the applicants to continue their career in the World Bank Group. Participants holding a Master’s degree who find the opportunity to continue their career at the WBG may also be eligible for advancement opportunities. Alternatively, you may leverage the experience you have gained to pursue further studies or other opportunities in international development.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Areas of Specialisation
- Management Accounting
- Information Technology
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group
- Passion to contribute to the World Bank Group mission to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity
- 28 years of age or younger (i.e., born on or after January 1st, 1988)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. Candidates who are currently pursuing a degree are eligible if the degree will be awarded by December 31, 2016
- One to three years of relevant work experience in one or more specialty areas
- Analytical thinking, proven academic success, strong written and oral communication skills, and leadership potential
- Experience working or studying in developing countries is preferred
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency or proficiency in other languages, in particular Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian, is preferred.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through online process.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit World Bank.