Deadline: 5 April 2016
The World Bank is currently inviting talented young people for its Group Analyst Program, providing them the opportunity to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.
Through this structured three-year program, applicants will work in an intellectually challenging and culturally diverse environment within a specific practice, region, or corporate unit in the World Bank Group, which includes the World Bank, the International Finance Corporation (IFC), and the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) and International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes.
Upon completion of the program, there may be opportunities for the applicants to continue their career in the World Bank Group. Participants holding a Master’s degree who find the opportunity to continue their career at the WBG may also be eligible for advancement opportunities. Alternatively, you may leverage the experience you have gained to pursue further studies or other opportunities in international development.
Areas of Specialisation
- Management Accounting
- Information Technology
- Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group
- Passion to contribute to the World Bank Group mission to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity
- 28 years of age or younger (i.e., born on or after January 1st, 1988)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. Candidates who are currently pursuing a degree are eligible if the degree will be awarded by December 31, 2016
- One to three years of relevant work experience in one or more specialty areas
- Analytical thinking, proven academic success, strong written and oral communication skills, and leadership potential
- Experience working or studying in developing countries is preferred
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency or proficiency in other languages, in particular Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian, is preferred.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted through online process.
For more information, please visit World Bank.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.