Deadline: 16 January 2015
Apply today for the Beahrs Environmental Leadership Program (ELP), a certificate course in sustainable environment management at the University of California, USA. The program provides state-of-the-art training in environmental and natural resource science, policy, and leadership to strengthen the capacities of environmental practitioners worldwide.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Duration: 27 June 2015 to 18 July 2015
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- UC Berkeley certificate in Sustainable Environmental Management.
- Enhanced capacity to develop and apply solutions that balance environmental objectives.
- Strengthened skills for communicating ideas,
- Lifetime membership in the global Berkeley ELP Alumni Network, eligibility to apply for small grants, and a continuing learning relationship with the University of California
- Thematic groups.
- Roles play simulations.
- Participant case studies.
- Panels and presentations.
- Field trips.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- All the mid-career development and environmental practitioners who are challenged to solve complex cross-sectoral environmental problems from around the globe are welcome to apply.
How to Apply?
The applicants can fill the online application form or can download the application form and send it via email given on the website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The completed application form includes:
- Submitted and signed Application including Personal Statement answering all 3 questions
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Signed Reference Letter
For more information, please visit: ELP.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.