The humanitarian organization Action against Hunger was founded by a group of French intellectuals to eradicate hunger globally, sustainable and efficient in the world. The mission is to save lives through prevention, detection and treatment of malnutrition, especially during and after emergency situations and conflict.
Opportunity to Enhance Livelihoods
The objective of ACF international grants regarding livelihoods is to save lives in crisis situation and to protect and sustain livelihoods of vulnerable populations.
Other focus areas are:
- Nutrition, health and care practices
- Food security
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene
- Advocacy and awareness
- Scientific research
- Disaster risk management and climate change
- Africa – Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Guinea-Conakry, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania Niger, Nigeria, Uganda, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Swaziland, Chad, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Asia – Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Burma, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines
- Caribbean – Haiti.
- Middle East – Jordan, Iraqi Kurdistan, Lebanon, Syria, Occupied Palestinian Territory.
- Europe – Ukraine.
- South America – Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru
More information about this Foundation is available in the PDF version. If you are a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can instantly download this PDF version. Not a Premium Member? Click here to Sign up! Not interested? Continue reading…