Deadline- 5th September 2012
Countries/Region- All Countries
Proposals are invited for Global Climate Change Alliance Programme which includes Environment and Sustainable Management of Natural Resources including Energy.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to mainstream climate change into Government of Lao PDR’s poverty eradication efforts by promoting sustainable natural resources management and improved land management.
The specific objectives of this Call for Proposals are:
- To strengthen the climate change related institutional, policy and regulatory framework;
- To pilot sustainable and climate resilient land use approaches and adapted farming systems at local level to inform policy making and improve communities’ livelihoods and resilience to climate change.
- be legal persons and
- be non profit making and
- be specific types of organisations such as: non-governmental organisations , public sector operators, local authorities, international (inter-governmental) organisations as defined by Article 43 of the Implementing Rules to the EC Financial Regulation and
- be established in a Member State of the European Union and other eligible countries as stipulated in the Regulation (EC) No 1905/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2006 establishing a financing instrument for development cooperation (DCI Regulation). This obligation does not apply to international organisations and,
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with their partners, not acting as an intermediary.
For more information, visit this link