Deadline: 16 August 2016
The NordForsk is currently inviting proposals from researchers and innovators for the Nordic Green Growth Research and Innovation Programme whose aim is to promote green economic growth, sustainability and competitiveness in both the public and the private sectors.
- To generate knowledge and policy advice about green growth.
- To stimulate innovative solutions that can accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.
- Societal changes and future scenarios with focus on sustainable regional development.
- Global competitiveness and catalysing investment and innovation in Nordic businesses to utilise the ongoing green shift.
The total budget amounts to NOK 73 million.
- The consortium must involve partner institutions/industry from at least three Nordic countries. Entities from non-Nordic countries must fund their own participation.
- The host entity for the project (project manager/project owner) must be based in one of the Nordic countries.
- The project duration is not to exceed three years.
- A budget showing the anticipated total costs of the project, including a specification of the requested funding and own financing/contributions in-kind must be submitted.
How to Apply
Proposals must be submitted in English via the NordForsk Application Portal (Module I) or Nordic Innovation Application Portal (Module II) through the given website.
For more information, please visit Call for proposals.