Deadline: 6 May 2014
The Tech Museum of Innovation is inviting applications for The Tech Awards 2014.
- Intel Environment Award
- Microsoft Education Award
- Katherine M. Swanson Young Innovator Award
- Nokia Health Award
- Flextronics Economic Development Award
Eligibility Criteria –
- The project must address a problem that is well defined and globally significant and uses innovative technology in one of the 5 categories – Environment, Education, Young Innovator* (under the age of 27 as of 31 December 2014) Health, or Economic Development.
- The technology and application must be ground-breaking and stand out from existing solutions
- The application must prove that innovation is being used in the field and is measurably impactful.
- The applying organization’s annual budget must be less than US$50 million.
- The technology application is in the field and had demonstrated a measurable benefit.
- Applications must be submitted online in English, with two letters of reference by the deadline.
- Previous year awardees are ineligible to apply the immediate following year but eligible to apply in subsequent years for different innovations than on those they are already recognized.
- For Young Innovator Award, individuals must have produced a working prototype of their innovative technology.
For more information, please visit The Tech Awards page.
Develop your skills and increase your organisation’s capacity by taking part in one of FundsforNGOs upcoming webinars. Our experts will share their knowledge in an online training session that you can join from anywhere in the world. Discover the latest FundsforNGOs Webinars here.