Deadline: 30 October 2015
The Conference Planning Committee is inviting proposals for 29th Annual Research & Policy Conference on Child, Adolescent & Young Adult Behavioural Health on March 13-16, 2016 at Hilton Tampa Downtown Hotel.
The Children’s Mental Health Research & Policy Conference was first held in 1988 and has continued each year, bringing together more than 500 participants to share dialogue about important issues such as health, education and welfare, share new knowledge, and identify challenges that remain for the field. As the field and issues have evolved, so too has our focus to expanding both age range and a broader area of topics.
The Research & Policy Conference on Child, Adolescent, and Young Adult Behavioral Health provides a forum where participants can:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Learn, inform, network, and discuss issues related to research, policy, and practice
- Explore behavioral health topics from a systems and community perspective
- Discover new research and policy ideas that are individualized, community-defined, evidence-based, culturally/linguistically competent, family-driven, and youth-guided.
Topic of the conference
- Policies and community-based services and strategies that address disparities and disproportionalities
- Research on system and organizational level structures and processes that impact effectiveness
- Research regarding family, youth, and young adult roles in behavioral health services
- Research and policy supporting the implementation of evidence-based practices
- Integration of policy and practice across sectors (such as health/behavioral health, primary care, child welfare, schools, and juvenile justice)
- Innovative approaches to research, evaluation and performance measurement in complex behavioral health settings
- Policies and community-based approaches that address Substance Abuse/Dual Diagnosis services
- Early childhood behavioral health
- Building Tribal, Urban Indian Health and Federal capacity to provide coordinated behavioral health community responses to American Indian/Alaska Native families
- Community-based participatory research with diverse and rural populations
- Using “big data” at a state, system, or organizational level to inform policymaking and service improvement
- Research & policies that support high quality care coordination for youth and families with the most complex and costly needs
- Research & policy on fiscal incentives at a state, system, or organizational level to promote uptake of effective methods by providers
- Research, policy, and services to support the behavioral health needs of older youth and young adults.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Researchers from all around the world can apply.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must apply online through the website.
For more information, please visit Conference on Behavioral Health.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.