Deadline: 2 June 2014
Lucas County Human Trafficking Coalition is accepting abstracts for 11th Annual International Human Trafficking, Prostitution and Sex Work Conference to be held from 18-19 September 2014 on the Campus of the University of Toledo, Ohio.
Areas of Interest –
- Violence and the Sex Trade
- Children and Teen Victims of Trafficking
- International Trafficking
- HIV & other Health Related Risks
- Programming Models and Funding
- Domestic Trafficking
- Personal Experiences in the Sex Trade
- Drug Addiction and the Sex Trade
- Men & Boys in the Sex Trade
- Children of Women in the Sex Industry
- Neighborhood & Community Responses
- Emotional Health
- Target Assessment & Effective Intervention
- Paradigms, Perspectives & Policies
- LGBTQ Perspectives on the Sex Industry
- Advocacy & Social Action
- Survivor Experiences and Stories
- Law Enforcement Perspectives
- Coalition Building and Consciousness Raising
Eligibility Criteria –
- Any interested party is eligible to submit abstract.
- Applicant must have expertise in the area s/he is presenting abstract.
- Applicants must also submit a brief personal/professional bio (50 words or less) along with the abstract.
For more information, please visit Call for Abstracts and download the document.
Develop your skills and increase your organisation’s capacity by taking part in one of FundsforNGOs upcoming webinars. Our experts will share their knowledge in an online training session that you can join from anywhere in the world. Discover the latest FundsforNGOs Webinars here.