Search for Common Good (SFCG), a nonprofit charitable organization in the United States is currently inviting eligible organisations for its Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Common Ground Institute (CGI) small grants targeting civil society organizations in Tunisia and Egypt to design and implement dialogue projects on the local and national levels. The MENA-CGI small grants support local organizations to implement dialogue initiatives in their communities.
Projects should focus on promoting and enhancing the quality of dialogue while demonstrating how dialogue can be effectively used in addressing local/national issues. Proposals should highlight innovation in the promotion of dialogue and mention the indicators of the project’s success in the application form.
Focus Areas (not limited to)
- Peace building and conflict resolution
- Countering violent extremism
- Civic participation
- Democratic transition
- Gender advocacy
- Sustainable development
- Social entrepreneurship
- Minimum: $ 5,000 USD
- Maximum: $ 7,500 USD
The implementation period for the project should be minimum 1 month and maximum 3 months.
- Applicant organization must be a legal entity registered in Tunisia or Egypt.
- Proposals could be for projects and initiatives to be implemented for the first time or for a pre-existing and ongoing project or initiative that matches the call objectives.
- Project implementation should start 1 June and finish by 31 August.
How to Apply?
Civil society organizations in Egypt and Tunisia should complete the application form and budget templates and send them via email indicating “MENA CGI Call for Project Proposals” in the subject email.
More information about this Foundation is available in the PDF version. If you are a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can instantly download this PDF version. Not a Premium Member? Click here to Sign up! Not interested? Continue reading…