Deadline: 12 April 2016
European Commission is inviting applicants for Action Grants aims to co-fund national or transnational projects on non-discrimination and Roma integration in line with the specific objective to promote the effective implementation of the principle of non-discrimination on the grounds of sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation, and to respect the principle of non-discrimination on the grounds.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Commission wishes to support activities which tackle at least one of the following groups at risk of discrimination: racial or ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities, older/younger people, religious minorities and LGBTI people.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Discrimination on the ground of sexual orientation in order to improve social acceptance of LGBTI people. The activities may aim to raise awareness about and combat harmful stereotypes towards LGBTI people, organise training, mutual learning and exchange of god practices. The activities may cover specifically non-discrimination in the field of education, employment, health and/or mainstreaming social acceptance of LGBTI in other areas.
- Diversity management in the public and private sector: identification of existing practices, research work, measurement of diversity management benefits, and awareness-raising. The proposed activities may be linked to the launch and implementation of Diversity Charters.
- Roma: activities aiming to raise awareness about and combat harmful stereotypes of Roma and supporting thereby their integration into mainstream society. Identification and exchange of good practices across fields of access to education, employment, healthcare or to housing as well as anti-discrimination, protection of Roma children and women and empowerment related to Roma integration.
- Multiple discrimination: research work on the phenomenon, awareness-raising of its existence and consequences, identification and exchange of good practices in combating multiple discrimination.
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposal must fall between EUR 150.000 to EUR 500.000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The initial duration of the projects should not exceed 24 months
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iceland and Liechtenstein
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person, and;
- be non-profit-making,
- be legally established in European Union memeber States, Iceland or Liechtenstein and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- The lead applicant must act with co-applicant(s) as specified hereafter. Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
How to Apply
- Applicants first need to register and obtain a login and password to access the system.
- Applications must be submitted, in their entirety, through PRIAMOS.
For more information, please visit European Commission.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.