Deadline: 9 February 2016
The fund for American Studies (TFAS) is inviting journalists from United States for the Robert Novak Journalism Fellowship program to focus on journalism supportive of American culture and a free society.
The mission of TFAS, its board, staff and our thousands of supporters is to change the world by developing leaders for a free society.
The Novak Journalism Fellowship Program was launched in 1994 to nurture a new fellow generation of responsible journalists. Legendary journalist Robert Novak provided the inspiration for the program, which was named in his honor following his passing in 2009. Novak Fellows devote a full year to a journalism project supportive of American culture, a free society, and free enterprise.
- Fellowship program will offer full time $50,000 fellowships and part-time $25,000 fellowships to the recipients.
- The full-time fellowships include a $40,000 fellowship grant and up to $10,000 to reimburse expenses.
- The part-time fellowships comprise a $20,000 grant and up to $5,000 for expenses.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States.
- Applicants must be working journalist with less than 10 years of professional experience in print or online journalism.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications online via given website.
For more information, please visit Journalism Fellowship.