Deadline: 23 November 2015
The National Urban and Community Forestry Advisory Council seeks innovative grant proposals for Cost-Share Grant program to develop, study, and collaborate 10 year action plan. This Request for Proposals is to address the following priority issues:
- Analysis and Solutions for Development and Redevelopment Impacts on Urban and Community Forests
- Building Human Health Through Urban and Community Forestry
- Climate Change and Its Impact on Trees and Water
- Business and Commerce
- Community Development
- Disaster Prevention and Relief
- Employment, Labor and Training
- Natural Resources
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
For the Fiscal Year 2016 Urban and Community Forestry (U&CF) Program may provide, approximately $900,000 ($300,000 per category) in grant funds to be awarded through the 2016 National Urban and Community Forestry Challenge Cost-Share Grant Program.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- State governments
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Independent school districts
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Special district governments
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- An entity has a local/State tree-planting projects, capital improvements to property of any ownership, and/or projects that have only a local impact are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicant must apply via Grants.gov and search for the opportunity number USDA-FS-UCF-01-2016.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information please download the PDF Request for Proposals.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.