Deadline: 31 October 2015
IRIS Network has issued call for application for its small grants program”Improving the provision of Social Service Delivery in South Eastern Europe through the empowerment of national and regional CSO networks” that will provide financial support to the member organizations in: Albania, FYROM, Montenegro, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia.
- To achieve greater commitment and capacity of CSO networks to give citizens a voice and influence public sector reform processes through analysis, monitoring and advocacy, and
- To strengthen the CSO Networks dealing with SSD in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, FYROM, Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia in order to improve overall Service delivery to the citizenry.
Proposed advocacy initiatives should focus on:
- Improving policies and their practices in the area of social inclusion and provision of social services on local level;
- Improving policy framework for CSOs providing social services at local level;
- Introducing of innovative models in provision of social services;
- Improving policy framework and practices of involvement in decision making process vulnerable groups and/or beneficiaries of social services.
- Total budget of the call is 60 000 EUR.
- Funding will be provided for minimum 12 projects lasting up to 6 months maximum.
- It is anticipated that maximum of € 5,000 per project will be available.
- Small Grant Facility is open only to IRIS national networks member organisations from countries mentioned above.
- Priority will also be given to joint initiatives between two or more Network member organisations. One organisation may be part of more than one submission if it involves joint working
- IRIS Member organizations fulfilling the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Be a publicly recognized, legal non-profit making entity under the relevant laws, where such laws exist;
- Registered minimum 1 year before this SGF Call is announced;
- Located and operating within the target countries;
- Have a clearly defined focus for improvement of delivery of the services they are providing;
- Have clear decision-making mechanism independent from government;
- Have headquarter in one of 6 countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia, and Kosovo;
- Are directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, with a co-applicant (if planned by the project), and not to act as a mediator
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically at the address given on the website.
Note: Individuals, political parties, international and foreign organizations, public institutions, religious communities do not have the right to participate in this contest.
For more information, please visit Small Grants Program.