Deadline: 1 January 2016
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for IMPAKT Erasmus Mundus Programme financed by the European Commission with an aim to promote European higher education, to help to improve and enhance the career prospects of students and to promote intercultural understanding through cooperation with third countries, in accordance with EU external policy objectives, in order to contribute to the sustainable development of third countries in the field of higher education.
IMPAKT has multiple training opportunities in all disciplines. Social Sciences, Legal and Economic Sciences, Management and Engineering are particularly targeted. The programme will enable the exchange of students and staff between the two regions.
The Erasmus Mundus is a cooperation and mobility programme in the area of Higher Education, implemented by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), an executive agency of the EU Commission.
Eligible Countries: Cambodia, China, North Korea, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece; Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland; Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- Applicant should be residence of eligible countries
- Applicants must not have resided in Europe for more than 12 months in the last 5 years.
- Applicants must not have been awarded another Erasmus Mundus scholarship for the same level of mobility.
- The applicant is required to have a working knowledge of the language used in the host institution. Providing a certificate will be favorable to the application.
- The students must be enrolled or graduated from a European institution of higher education.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit their applications online via given website.
For more information, please click here.