Deadline: 4 January 2016
The Michigan State University is currently inviting applications from the undergraduate and Masters’ students of Sub-saharan African countiries for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2016.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This scholarship provides full tution scholarships to those students who are economically disadvantaged, have demonstrated academic talent and commitment to give back to their countries.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Candidate must be first-time applicants to the Michigan State University.
- Candidate must be a residents and citizens of Sub-Saharan African countries.
- Applicants must have interest in and capacity to give-back, evidenced by commitment and engagement outside the classroom in the school and/or community.
- Applicants must manifest ethical behavior and strong character essential to joining The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Network.
- Applicants must have the ability to deal with change, uncertainty, and adversity, as well as interest in other countries and cultures, necessary to succeed as a student overseas and represent one’s home country in this role.
- Candidate must have significant financial need and/or from lowest income bracket in country of origin.
- Applicants must be committed to give back in ways that enhance the economic growth and social development of Africa.
- For Undergraduate program, applicants must have strong academic performance to date in secondary school.
- For graduate program, applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Africa and must be committed to a professional path in line with the area of study that can positively impact Africa.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- In order to apply for The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Michigan State University, candidate must apply to MSU and arrange to have required test scores and supporting materials sent to the University.
- Applicants must download the application form available on the website and sent it to the university.
For more information, please visit MCF Scholarship.