Deadline: 4 January 2016
The Michigan State University is currently inviting applications from the undergraduate and Masters’ students of Sub-saharan African countiries for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2016.
This scholarship provides full tution scholarships to those students who are economically disadvantaged, have demonstrated academic talent and commitment to give back to their countries.
- Candidate must be first-time applicants to the Michigan State University.
- Candidate must be a residents and citizens of Sub-Saharan African countries.
- Applicants must have interest in and capacity to give-back, evidenced by commitment and engagement outside the classroom in the school and/or community.
- Applicants must manifest ethical behavior and strong character essential to joining The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Network.
- Applicants must have the ability to deal with change, uncertainty, and adversity, as well as interest in other countries and cultures, necessary to succeed as a student overseas and represent one’s home country in this role.
- Candidate must have significant financial need and/or from lowest income bracket in country of origin.
- Applicants must be committed to give back in ways that enhance the economic growth and social development of Africa.
- For Undergraduate program, applicants must have strong academic performance to date in secondary school.
- For graduate program, applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Africa and must be committed to a professional path in line with the area of study that can positively impact Africa.
- In order to apply for The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Michigan State University, candidate must apply to MSU and arrange to have required test scores and supporting materials sent to the University.
- Applicants must download the application form available on the website and sent it to the university.
For more information, please visit MCF Scholarship.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.