Deadline: 6 April 2016
International Confederation of Midwives (ICM) is currently inviting applicants for its Midwives4all Prize 2016 with a motive to increase the visibility of their good work in saving the lives of mothers, new born and families.
The Midwives4all Prize, a certificate of recognition, is awarded to an exceptional midwife who has demonstrated her/his achievements as a change-agent in the midwifery profession through education, provision of services, regulation, research, midwifery association development, and/or advocacy in his/her country.
Nigeria, Ethiopia, Columbia, Romania, Tanzania, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Zimbabwe, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Uganda, Angola, Zambia, Mexico, Belarus, Kosovo, Macedonia and Albania
- Be a midwife and a national of one or more of the eligible countries (mentioned above).
- Be a midwife actively working in the public or non-profit health sector in clinical work, education, association, regulation, research, advocacy, or outreach
- Be a positive role model—dynamic, motivated, passionate and an agent for change
- Promote and participate in building a positive work environment, staff growth, mentorship, learning and development, if applicable
- Her or his story should illustrate the challenges faced in their daily work and how these challenges have been overcome
How to Apply
Applicants must download the nomination form via given website and submit the required documents:
- Nomination form
- A current CV or Resume
- A current Photo of the Nominee
- Two letters of Support or References for the nominated midwife
For more information, please visit Midwives4all Prize 2016.